LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open source software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open source software Empty Open source software Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 am

Manuela

Open source software, those three words have differents meanings , it's a term to describes practices in production and development that promote access free, until Some consider open source a philosophy , others consider it a pragmatic methodology . Some of the prgramas or softwares that we use are Open sources softwares like mozilla firefox , mediawiki or linux.

For me in one way it's good that exist this kind of software because the softwares that are not free are so expensive and not all people could buy for oteher part you buy a new software but maybe in a month will be old because an other a better software go out to the public.

But for other part some of these Open sources softwares are'nt sefe first because maybe one of this has virus but talking aboutto others softwares like Wikipedia are not safe I mean not for the virus it isn't safe because one of the characteristic of this kind of sofwares is that we can modify the information and maybe this will not be good to search information.

but finally i think that independence of this ideas for me is very good because it's part of scientific and technical revolution of XXI century, all of this goes to the "free culture" to have a good life.

Manuela Muñoz Fuerte 10c

2Open source software Empty agree Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:29 am

bibicastillo

in that way im agree with manuela, the oss its so helpfull, and the part that manuela says that some softward has virus are really true, no all the softwards are safe, and your computer could get some dangerous virus. the other part is : the softwards that you want to discharge to yur pc could be expensive:D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum