LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

open source software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1open source software Empty open source software Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 am

Camila F

This is the name of the software that respect the freedom of the users who have the product and for that the person can use, copy, study, change and send this software to everyone that the person wants. Also the user can improve the software.
The open source software is a free product, but the users can sell it if they want and this software can be adapted according to the needs.
I think that use this free program or software is good because many persons don’t have the enough money to buy it and for that, for this people is so difficult do many works; but now with this software we can work in a easier and faster way than others software.
I also think that the open source program is bad to the community because many free programs or software have web “virus” and this is terrible to everyone; this software can be illegal.

Camila Franco 10°C

2open source software Empty Open source software---Camila alvarez Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 am

Camila alvarez

This permits users to use, change, and improve the software, and to redistribute it in modified or unmodified forms. It is very often developed in a public, collaborative manner. Open-source software is the most prominent example of open-source development and often compared to user-generated content.
I think that use program is good because is free and many person can use without problem,we can do homeworks and works but the problem or disadvantage is the free program many times have a virus, but is possible That this not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum