LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open source software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open source software Empty Open source software Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 am

Andrea Rincón

Open source software, It is the term with the one that knows itself to the software distributed and developed freely. The opened code has a point of view more orientated to the practical benefits of sharing the code that to the moral or philosophical questions which stand out in the so called free software.

For me in one way it's good that exist this kind of software because the softwares that are not free are so expensive and not all people could buy for oteher part you buy a new software but maybe in a month will be old because an other a better software go out to the public.

finally i think that independence of this idea for me is very good because it's part of scientific and technical revolution of XXI century, all of this goes to the "free culture" to have a good life.

andrea rincon 10 C

2Open source software Empty My point of view Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 am

Camila F

I am agree with Andrea Rincon because this software is a big advance of the technology and it is an help for many people; and also I am agree with her because many software are so expensive and is not just that we buy it and then appears a new version.

Camila Franco 10°C Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum