LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the answer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the answer Empty the answer Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 am

maria ca

I know what is the open source software, before i didn't know what was this, so, as now i know what is this, i can to tell that the software is a advance in the tecnologic, but this is not a expensive tecnologic like a majority, this is a free and good tecnologic that all the people have a oportunity of use.
I think that this thing have good and bad aspects; so, the majority are good, because it's not common that all the people have acces to some pages and programs because a lot of them are so expensive, and also the people can have better versions of this with the time and with suggestions, and this will go progressing more and more.
So, i think that the bad point that it has is as all the people have acces and can give opinions, suggestions, etc., this software maybe will be congested and slow.
I mean that if this software is used for the people that can't pay the services or like a school that have a lot of computers, it would be the excellent use and this would be a good device. and another thing that is so important is that the people don't use this of bad forms, because the other persons will have spam, virus, cookies, and all the things that are so bad for computer.
Finally, if the people that use this, use this in the correct form, this software will be cool for us.

Thanks
Maria Camila Rozo Neira
Tenth A

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum