LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

answer the homework

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1answer the homework Empty answer the homework Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 am

karen ro

* Do you know what Open Source Software is?
yes, one open software is a method where you can have liberty the change. this software buy is free.
* What is your opinion about using Open Source Software?
my oponion that open software is nice because i go buy the software and is free addition when i can chage this page with my favorite color, toys, structures,point, photograpies and what happy me.
* Is it a solution?
for me yes, although some people think than pages are dangerous because some people can you have bad intentions; but this use depend you. this are solution because you share information whit people know.
* Is it a problem?
no, because this pages have one purpose is the people can comunncation, give answers and meet people for are friendship.
thanks receive my answer
KAREN ANDREA RODRIGUEZZ PORRAS
GRADE: 10A

2answer the homework Empty Re: answer the homework Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 am

Camila F

I'm not agree with Karen Rodriguez because in her answer she said that the open source software is not a problem and a think that it is false because this software is free and many of the free programs have web virus, an also as with this software you have the freedom to use it for the purpose that you want but it can be good or sometimes bad.

Camila Franco 10°C Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum