LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learning Through Questions: Virtual Education

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11B.DanielaBravo

Hi!, cheers

I totally agree with the SENA proposal because I could have the posibilty to study anywhere. The course would be a resource to supplement the learning of the career that I will choose. Because of this I'd choose the finances and administration course. It'll help me to improve some important skills in various areas of knowledge as well as apply that learning to me daily life.

In my opinion the program has its advantages and disadvantages. The first one, like I said in the beginning of this text, the SENA proposal could open the door to many people that want to learn something and it's a very good way of using technology to the benefit of society. The second one would represent the exact opposite of what I've said before, the people that don't have the resources to take the course and complete it would miss the oportunity to virtually learn.

Virtual Education is the first step and prove of the progress. This method accomodates to the time, schedule and needs of the student, and it includes Internet resources to perform the course. In the future, the distances will be shortened even more and students could learn from their own houses from teachers all around the world.

If the Virtual Education is correctly used people from all over the world would benefit from it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum