LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

about virtual education

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about virtual education Empty about virtual education Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:08 am

Lucía Go

I'm totally agree with the sena proposal because it's a great oportunity for us to learn things that we can't learn at school, you can do things that you are interested on it,
also sena's courses are very complete and really you can find all that you want, it is interesting because we start working and support technological advancement in which the world is in process.

I wanna take the course "Trazo, Corte y Confección de la Camisa"

The virtual education have advantages like disadvantages because this option is so good for responsable and committed people, it's simple if our students now are so lazy and "mediocre",the virtual education for those people will be the worst option that that they can take; virtual education give more freedom for the students because we don't have the pressure about our teachers and parents, besides i think we should take advantage of that, on this way we will be more preparated for our professional lifes, and we'll improve the society.

Sleep

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum