LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

open source bibiana castillo 10c

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1open source bibiana castillo 10c Empty open source bibiana castillo 10c Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 am

bibicastillo

[justify]the open source its a softwar which you can modificate,can make texts even share informantion or complete some information in a page, etc and just for free but the open source has some restriction that you have to respect:
the softward coul be given or sell it freely,the modification restrictions should be allow for the users, everybody can use the software it for everyone etc.

the software help us so so much besouse we´re using it all the single day and all the time. sometimes the softwars arent free and this is almost a big deal ´couse some of them are so expensive and be maybe cant buy it.

2open source bibiana castillo 10c Empty Re: open source bibiana castillo 10c Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:35 am

cata

I agree with bibiana 'cause she said what open source does, and some restrictions you have to respect. I also agree with her, because I think is very hepfull for us too.

catalina pastas
10°C

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum