LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Publicity Really Works! :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Publicity Really Works! :) Empty Publicity Really Works! :) Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Andrea T

I do think that publicity really works, because if your selling your product, you're not going to do a really cheap commercial or a bad  poster, if yuo want for it to sell it well, you're going to do a striking thing to publish it, and that you now people is going to like; cause if you do something that is true that is attractive to the view people is really going to buy, and if what you said in your commercial or poster is really true, perolple is going to keeo continue buying it. But your Publicity sistem always has to be best, for more peolple to buy
Andrea Carolina Tavera Paredes 8ºB ¬¬
n_ñ

2Publicity Really Works! :) Empty What if the publicity lies? Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm

CSF Teacher

Admin

Publicity Really Works! :) Icon_eek Yes! You're right. But what if the publicity lies? What if people is telling lies just to convince us to buy something?...
Teacher Angela.

https://csfcomputersquestion.forumotion.com

3Publicity Really Works! :) Empty r Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 am

maria za

Laughing

4Publicity Really Works! :) Empty commentary of the answer of andrea Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 am

natalia

If I think the same thing but the advertising must be good enough in order that the persons convensan of that it is a product good and like that that great people it buy Very Happy

5Publicity Really Works! :) Empty Thank for correct me Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 am

Andrea T

Yes, you're right about if the publicity is lieing, to answer you that i must tell you, that of you're going to do a publicity thing you always have to be honest, because if you lie, when the people is about to get the product they will see that you didn't say the truth so, first, they're not going to buy your product, and second they're going to tell to so many people for not to buy your stuff because you lie. Very Happy
Andrea Tavera P 8B

6Publicity Really Works! :) Empty advertising 8b Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am

nataly a

advertising is where you can market products for a given site, the advertising can be done through radio or TV Overhead banners or other
advertising can also be seen represented in the rise in economic Very Happy Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum