LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

¿PUBLICITY USEFUL?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1¿PUBLICITY USEFUL? Empty ¿PUBLICITY USEFUL? Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm

MARIA CA

For me publicity is useful, in some cases because:
If you have a company and you need people to know the services you are offering the most popular,easy and useful way of people knowing your company is by publicity; using strategies of putting interesting topics that calls people attention.
But the only problem that publicity has is that when is not well done or is giving a wrong message, people can understand in a wrong way; and as a consecuence generating problems in society. As a conclusion I say that publicity is a helpful tool only if you give a positive message.
MARIA CAMILA ROMERO B. 8B

2¿PUBLICITY USEFUL? Empty just what i was thinkin Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 am

vanessa triviño 8a

you are so right beacause publicity it depends on the people
intentions Cool

3¿PUBLICITY USEFUL? Empty your right Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 pm

ximena u

the point that she proposes is true because always there is preoccupation to sell and the publication is very efficient means for that

4¿PUBLICITY USEFUL? Empty Your Right Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 am

Anddrea

That's true, you can use publicity, but just giving to people the true information about the product, so you have to be really beliavable, for people to trust you and buy your product, but if your lieing people will note it and they won't buy your product Surprised

Andrea Tavera 8B

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum