LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS 11 GRADE.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS 11 GRADE. Empty LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS 11 GRADE. Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Paola Ba

I agree with the Sena proposal, because now we need to know something else that we know to be an exceptional professional, and I would take: Website Design, strategies and uses of design tools - Frontpage

I think virtual education is a good way to induce people to use the technology (in a good way), and also I think that it helps people with low incomes to guarantee an education to new generations.
The problem for this way to teach is that mabye the student is not going to acquire formation in values.
The solution of doubts would be difficult and if the student doesn't have Internet, the learning is impeded.
Also if the people start using the virtual education, the environment also will suffer big damages.

But anyway the virtual education promotes the approach to the digital world and scientific advances, and it hepls us to be innovators. What a Face sunny
Paola Barrera 11°C

2LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS 11 GRADE. Empty i agree Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 am

R cristi

I agree with your opinion actually i think it could ve be even difficult to clear doubts . and also the enviroment could suffer concecuenses.

but is we use virtual education to get better results is useful for everyone.
lets work with responsability ; work to make this happen and undergraduate like a unified world. Surprised flower

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum