LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open Source Software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open Source Software Empty Open Source Software Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:59 am

Gabriela

Hi teacher! Smile
I didn´t know the open source software, but in this moment that it is a computer software that has three principal characteristics: software that is distributed and developed by a FREE way, that refers that this software respect the customer's decisions and the user's freedom of do whatever you want with your own product.

My opinion about using Open Source Software is that this software is a good option because the majority software are very expensive and not all the people can buy the software whenever that the person wants to install a new and better software. Also i think that i interesting that already brings many options and allows us to read, modify and redistribute gratuitamenteos users to suit their needs an the better is that you and me can help to improve the software and make it better every day. the bad is that the fact that is free does that it is not 100% sure.

For previously said the softwarew is a solution and is a problem, but the advantages are major that the disadvantages, Only we must use it correctly and contribute for every day improves. Very Happy

Maria Gabriela Quintero R.
Decimo - A

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum