LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learning Though Questions -> About Sena 11B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jess Var

Hi Smile
First I agree with the sena because is a good idea to study others things wherever what we want and it help us for learning something, not is new for me but is a way to do something that we need, could be a way to see what thing likes you and a help for our lifes depends that you go to study or your interesting, could be important for our advanced study based on the technology is a good idea to start to know a new world and others sides for the progress.

A disadvantage is that if you don't use this, inmediately your sena proposal is gonna to be closed. And the answers that you need may take a long time; disadvantage that you can go ahead in their sena proposal.
If we need to make and take too long to answer would be difficult to advance at a good level Sad

We can used this technology to advanced in our life and our progress, and could be good for our autonomy and responsability in a lot of aspects; in my position I can choose wherever what I want but all this process only depends of myself and My capacity to do that.
Wink
Jess Vargas

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum