LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oipinion About Questions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oipinion About Questions Empty Oipinion About Questions Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 am

Gina Cortes

♦️Yes, i agree with the SENA proposal because is a new form of didactic courses which I think are related to the interest that you have to what you want to be in the future and have a better understanding of this, is also a great contribution and develop your creativity not only through classes custom if not by the web.
Very Happy

♣️ I think virtual education in a globalized world as it is now an important thing to have new learning not only from a book or through the teaching of a teacher, too, that your party and you're aware that every time the world progresses and forms of learning should progress as it happens.
one part may be somewhat different than has been provided throughout the story, but I think that method would also be a completely different and learn differently so one could find a distraction or fatigue of this method Exclamation

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum