LEARNING THROUGH QUESTIONS!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer the question above, be corteous and polite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sena Course and Virtual Education

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sena Course and Virtual Education Empty Sena Course and Virtual Education Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 am

NataliaResGi

First, I think that the proposal about sena courses is so interesting, because we can learn about subjectos or topics that we should like and we're going to see in our careers, and the better thing: it´s totally free. Probably I will take a course that is related to Industrial Engineering as mathematics, physics or logistics.
Thus, I think that the Virtual Education is a good method to learn about something, but I don't agree totally with this, because I think that is more practical if I do it with physical things, I mean, with some material that I can transportate to wathever place and write on it if I wanna do it!... And I really thing that is necessary a teacher when we have questions, in virtual education, all of those "dudes" are answer by e-mails or things like that... In my career for example: I can´t do it by this methode! Maybe only the conceptual part, but the rest oh this one not. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum